FinTech Connect Live is where the next generation of early stage start ups stand shoulder to shoulder with established fintech blue chips and the emerging band of scale ups who have been disrupting the traditional finance scene in recent years.
Combining the hustle and bustle of an exhibition featuring over 100 exhibitors and 2000 visitors, FinTech Connect Live also plays host to a keynote auditorium with inspirational case studies from around the world, a series of sub-sector oriented micro-conferences, a showcase theatre including fifty 10 minute product demos, educational workshops for start up leaders and micro-mentoring clinics.
- Exhibition: 100 fintech innovators ranging from blue chip tech giants, to brand new start ups with sophisticated niche product offerings. (Lots of competitions & giveaways) Check out the list of exhibitors confirmed so far at www.fintechconnectlive.com/exhibitor
- Conference: Keynote sessions covering major market drivers and inhibitors followed by a series of micro-conferences – each covering a key area of interest: Peer to peer lending, crowdfunding, payments, cryptocurrency, insurance tech, and emerging market fintech. See the full agenda and speakers at www.fintechconnectlive.com/agenda
- Workshops: Designed to help business leaders overcome the typical challenges faced when launching or growing their operations. Whether it’s high performance team building, an accelerated route to full regulatory compliance, or a step by step guide on how to work with banks, the hosts are there to help you achieve your business goals.
- Mentoring Clinics: Benefit from on site advisory clinics with market experts! Book a 30 minute slot with a member of our mentoring network and leave the event with pracyical advice and a potential new advisor.
- Showcase Theatre: Get a ten minute snapshot into some of the very best established and emergent fintech businesses out there. Running from 11am-4pm on each day, these sessions are particularly good for investors, and buyers of tech.
- Networking: There are many networking opportunities including an onsite book signing from the esteemed authors of The Fintech Book and a huge drinks party on the evening of the 8th December all included in your pass. PLUS use our meeting planning tool to book multiple meetings in advance of the event and make the most of your time onsite!
There is so much going on at the event, bring your colleagues to ensure you have time to see and do everything.
Visitor passes start at just £39, find out more at www.fintechconnectlive.com
FinanceInnovation is partner of FinTech Connect Live.